Here’s a recipe that went viral recently – blended baked oats, also now known as the famous TikTok #bakedoats.
This recipe soared in popularity amongst social media users and foodies because it is so easy to make! Plus, it lets you enjoy oats in a whole new way!
Scores of foodies across the internet have given their verdict, saying that the recipe transforms your regular oatmeal into a light, sweet and fluffy dish, making you feel like you’re enjoying a cake for breakfast!
This is a good reason as any to try this recipe because who doesn’t want a great breakfast that is both delicious and healthy?
So say goodbye to your regular plain oatmeal and hello to the delicious and irresistible Matcha Baked Oatmeal. Here’s everything you need.
- 62.5 grams oatmeal
- 31.25 grams fresh milk
- Half a ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon premium matcha latte
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 -3 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Be sure to set your rack to the middle position.
- Except for the chocolate chips, blend all your ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Add half of your chocolate chips into the batter and stir.
- Pour into the cooking bowl and add additional chocolate chips on top. Place in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
Ready to make your very own, delicious and irresistible Matcha Baked Oatmeal? With our simple recipe and premium quality ingredients from the best Bali bakery ingredient suppliers online, you won’t ever go wrong.
Go ahead and give it a try, and don’t forget to let us know the results! Click here now to add Oatmeal and Matchamu Matcha Powder from Puri Pangan to your cart.