Whether you are a qualified pastry chef or a regular cook in the comfort of your home kitchen, we can agree that butter is an essential ingredient to keep in your fridge.
Why choose Corman Patisy?
- Quality of taste. Made from a selection of first quality butters and selected vegetable oils, Corman Patisy guarantees excellent tasting butter.
- Ease to use. Its remarkable plasticity makes it easier to work with when layering, which guarantees optimum results for your finished products.
- Additional benefits. Its high melting point of 38 ℃ makes it easy to work with even at a high ambient temperature. Patisy is specially designed for making puff pastry and all types of layered pastry – it won’t leave a waxy feeling.
Top tips for a better result:
- The optimum extensibility of Corman Patisy is obtained when its temperature is between 12 ℃ and 18 ℃. If it is too cold, pass it once or twice through the dough laminator.
- It is recommended to take Corman Patisy out of the fridge a maximum of 4 hours prior to using.
- Work with a dough as cold as possible (between 4 ℃ and 6 ℃). Maintain this temperature by allowing the dough to rest in the fridge or freezer between each layering.
- When putting the dough in the fridge, it is important to cover the dough with a plastic film to prevent drying on the surface.
- Dough made using Corman Patisy tolerates fermentation in a proof box up to 32 ℃.
Puri Pangan Utama is your dependable food distributor in Bali. Established in 1985, we are known island wide as pioneers in frozen food supplying. Order your produce from us to experience the freshest and best quality brands at affordable prices – for your restaurant business or to simply cook at home.