Who here loves baking? Baking is such a wonderfully therapeutic activity that can bring loved ones even closer together. It’s also a positive and productive way to fill your time. Making your own bread and cakes will get your creative juices flowing, and give you an incredible sense of accomplishment and satisfaction once your lovely creation starts to take shape.
Families looking for a fun activity to do together can also try their hand at baking. Moms with little children can get the little ones involved and watch them love every moment of it! Baking is also an indirect way to show your concern, care, and love for your family. The best part is when your cake is done and you can all sit down and enjoy a piece together!
Baking your own cake and bread at home is also much healthier. Store-bought cakes and bread are usually filled with colouring, preservatives and chemicals that aren’t great for the body. By making your own at home, you’ll know exactly what goes in there and how much.
So if you’re looking for a fun and easy cake recipe to try this weekend, we have an amazing and easy Raisin Cake recipe that you’ll love. Here’s everything you need:
- 200 gr Raisins
- 240 ml water
- 110 gr butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 200 gr white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 150 gr chopped walnuts
- 200 gr all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 10 x 10 inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan boil the raisin for 10 minutes. Add the butter or margarine and let cool.
- In the same pan add the flour, soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped nuts (optional), mix well and pour batter into a lightly greased 10×10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Serves 8 to 12.
And there you have it, an easy and delicious Raisin Cake recipe! Try it soon and don’t forget to let us know how it turned out.
Visit our online store now to purchase some delicious and juicy raisins and all other products for your baking needs!
Click here to add Kismis Sara 1 KG to your cart!