Research reveals more and more benefits of this rich oil every day.
In fact, it is believed that this is only the beginning of discovering the countless ways olive oil can improve our health and wellbeing. It is an essential ingredient in all Mediterranean diets – the world’s longest living culture.
At Puri Pangan, we specifically distribute Ondoliva. A well reputed olive oil brand originating from Spain. Started in 1950, Ondovila stays true to their original values until today: producing top quality product while preserving the spirit of tradition from their origins. This outstanding brand is perfectly described by the local farmers with the use of the word “Ondo” translating into “good”. Loving their products already? Read on to find out the many advantages olive oil can impact your health.
- Protect against type II diabetes – It is found in a study that olive oil reduces the risk of type II diabetes by almost 50 percent. Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids which helps in protecting the body against type II diabetes.
- Maintains your heart’s health – As people grow older, they consume more olive oil. It is believed that can reduce the chances of having a stroke and slows down the heart from aging. Antioxidants also contribute by preventing red blood cell damage.
- Keeps the skin healthy – Olive oil, along with other ingredients in a Mediterranean diet contributes to the prevention against harmful skin diseases such as skin cancer and harmful effects of the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. It’s also commonly found in natural skincare products that acts as a vitamin e preservative.
- Helps you fight against depression – People who follow a Mediterranean style diet may be at lower risks of experiencing depression. Researchers recently discovered that a higher intake of olive oil is associated with a lower risk of depression.
- Skincare – The benefits of olive oil can also be found not only by consuming it, but applying it to different parts of your body. It is an extremely moisturizing oil that can repair damaged or frizzy hair, strengthen your nails, make your skin glow, diminish wrinkles, soothe itchy skin, relieve dry skin, and so much more!
- Contributes to weight loss – People who are dieting in a healthy way, begin their day with consuming a quarter cup of olive oil. The oleic acid found in this oil has a satiating effect. It slows the absorption of other nutrients so you’ll feel full for a longer amount of time. Start your day this way to prevent reaching for that sugary snack!
- Alternative household essential – Having a bottle of olive oil in your kitchen can contribute to any household hold duties such as sticker removal, candle wax removal, chewing gum removal, shoe polish, etc.
There are so many olive oil brands out there, but which do you know stays true to their purpose? As a food distributor, Puri Pangan strives to educate and spread awareness to all our consumers for them to understand the products they’re purchasing. If you’re interested in supplying your hotel, recreational center, or home with our quality range of products, contact us for more information.